What We Provide
We offer full Financial Controller/ CFO services. As your Virtual CFO, we alleviate the need to hire a full time, salaried position inside your company, which also saves money on benefits, office space, workstations, supplies, computer hardware & software and training.
- Assist in formulating the company’s future direction and supporting tactical initiatives
- Monitor and direct the implementation of strategic business plans
- Develop financial and tax strategies
- Manage the capital request and budgeting processes
- Develop performance measures that support the company’s strategic direction
- Participate in key decisions as a member of the executive management team
- Maintain in-depth relations with all members of the management team
- Manage the accounting, human resources, investor relations, legal, tax, and treasury departments
- Oversee the financial operations of subsidiary companies
- Manage any third parties to which functions have been outsourced
- Oversee the company’s transaction processing systems
- Implement operational best practices
- Oversee employee benefit plans, with particular emphasis on maximizing a cost-effective benefits package
- Supervise acquisition due diligence and negotiate acquisitions
- Monitor all open legal issues involving the company, and legal issues affecting the industry
- Construct and monitor reliable control systems
- Maintain appropriate insurance coverage
- Ensure that the company complies with all tax regulatory requirements
- Ensure that record keeping meets the requirements of auditors and government agencies
- Report risk issues to the audit committee of the board of directors if applicable
- Maintain relations with external auditors and investigate their findings and recommendations
- Oversee the issuance of financial information
- Report financial results to the board of directors
- Monitor cash balances and cash forecasts
- Arrange for debt and equity financing
- Maintain banking relationships
- Represent the company with investment bankers and investors
Access to Accountant Expertise
Each client’s situation is reviewed regularly to ensure high quality control. During business hours, one of our Account Associates is available for consultation and expertise. Rather than incurring the cost of a full-time accountant you pay only when you need advice!
Separating functions in a small or medium sized business is a serious challenge. When you outsource your bookkeeping services to us, you build-in a system of checks and balances which might otherwise be difficult to construct in an operation where a small staff perform many tasks and functions.
High Quality Bookkeeping
Our Firm’s Controller / CFO team has a variety of financial professionals from former CEOs, CPAs, to Financial Controllers and CFOs with experience in Tax, IRS, Finance and small business accounting services as well as working with local government agencies. Our account team members are highly trained and supervised as part of the ongoing quality control requirements of our firm.
We test our systems in-house first and continually review our procedures to ensure that customers receive reliable information. Your personal bookkeeper and accountant, or a backup team member, is available to answer any questions you may have.
Training Cost Savings
Along with offloading your bookkeeping function to us as your Controller / CFO, you also offload the associated costs of keeping your bookkeeping staff trained – we do the training. We strive to keep our staff trained in the latest versions of accounting software and the newest technologies associated with computer accounting. Think of the time and money your business can save!
Our Controller / CFO is operated by Debria G. Doherty, President/ CEO. We are available Monday to Friday, 8:30 am to 5:00 pm Eastern time. No more waiting for answers until the “accounting department is in”.
Outsource Non-Core Functions
You concentrate on what you do well – your business – and we concentrate on what we do well – your Financials, Tax Preparation Services and Bookkeeping. By assisting your company with financial information, we help guide your business decisions. Using our outsourced CFO services, not only frees up office space at your location but also your time – so you can concentrate on planning and growing your business.
Access to Financial Planning and Management
As part of your Virtual CFO package, you may choose to access the services of our staff for financial planning and the diverse business management consulting experience of our team. These services are available, at your request, and only when you need them.
Regular Customized Reporting
After the Implementation process has begun, you will be interviewed by a Senior Service Provider who will determine your needs. Customized reporting about your business is a part of the regular service provided with each package.
Reduced Operating Costs
Controller / CFO services are cost efficient. You will have a bookkeeper and accountant assigned to your account and access to other expertise on an as-needed basis. For small or medium sized businesses, the cost of hiring a bookkeeper and financial management team is generally prohibitive and holds your company’s success back.
As part of our commitment to excellence in service, we use only the most current accounting software. This means that we take care of the software and update costs while you reap the benefits. Remember the software updates required each time the government increases its payroll deductions? Our Controller / Virtual CFO service eliminates those costs for your business no matter how many updates are required.