Personal Finance Management service is available for those who wish to utilize our expertise to assume management of their personal assets along with all of the financial responsibilities including bill payments, banking and all other personal financial burdens.
Retirement Planning for your retirement has to begin many years in advance. In order to have a financially successful retirement, all you need to do is to ensure that your expenses are less than your retirement income. Sounds simple, isn't it? The fact is, it take a lot of careful planning, and -in most cases -a lot of hard work to reach that goal.
Financial Planning First, let’s be clear: We do not sell financial services. This allows us to be completely objective and independent in analyzing your situation. We will work with your financial adviser, or, if you do not have one, will recommend you to a firm that we have complete confidence in to execute the Personal Financing plan. We do not accept commissions or fees for these referrals.
This program can be set up for the duration of your choice.
- Wealth and Estate Planning
- Asset Management
- Bill Payments
- Income Collection
- Management of taxable and tax-exempt income
- Estate and Trust Account Management
- Personal Banking and Reporting
- Principal & Income statements
- IRS Representation
- Personal banking / Daily Money Management Organization of bills & invoices, including scheduling timely payments and preparation of checks and wire transfers for client’s signature
- Reconciliation of bank and other financial accounts
- Receipt verification of all income sources
- Making timely bank deposits
- Auditing credit card statements and other statements for accuracy
- Communication with family members or professionals, such as lawyers, bank officers, or financial advisers
- Tracking financial activity