Why Form a Delaware Company?
More than 900,00 business entities have their legal home in Delaware including more than 50% of all U.S publicly-traded companies and 63% of the fortune 500. Why do these companies choose Delaware?
- Delaware has a modern and nationally recognized corporation statute.
- The Delaware Court of Chancery is the oldest business court in the country. The Court of Chancery legal disputes are handled by judges who specialize in corporate law instead of juries
- No state income tax for Delaware corporations that operate out of state.
- No business license required for Delaware corporations not operating a Delaware.
- Anyone in the world can incorporate in Delaware without ever visiting Delaware.
- The cost to form a Delaware Corporation is very minimal.
- One person can hold all positions of a corporation or LLC.
- You can file your company without listing the owners.
- You do not need to make the names of the LLC members to be made public.